BID WRITING & REVIEW CASE STUDY
Bid Review and Process Improvements
One of the UK’s largest recruitment firms with branches nationwide supplying into both the public and private sectors.
The company wanted to improve their bidding process and win rate by gaining a better understanding into procurement and how to engage them. They also wanted to optimise and re-structure their bid document.
Optimise bid document
Review historical and current bid submissions to identify areas for improvement.
Gateway Procurement conducted a comprehensive bid document and process review to identify areas where the document and processes can be improved. We also shared hints, tips and strategies on how to engage with procurement.
• An optimised bid document with page count reduced by 30%
• A standardised procurement engagement technique
• A less text heavy bid document
• Knowledge of the procurement sourcing process
• Awareness of procurement weighting, scoring and evaluation